Originally funded in 2002 by a parisian band, Mostar Style is a French association that now gathers benevolents from various backgrounds for the realization of ambitious and independent cultural events.
Mostar Style Productions
A place of creation for young artists
After producing SPs and LPs for various bands, Mostar Style signed a deal with DJP for distributing its productions in France.
- ALMA - Don’t forget the village (2003) - 5titres
- ALMA - Grad Lluge Koje Projage, L'île des gens qui passent (2005) - 5 titres
- ORIGINAL BARBERSHOP - Yé Douboute (2007) - 11 titres
- ALMA - Get In The Van (2008) - 11 titres, distribué
Mostar Style Tour
Alma : 80 venues during 2007!
- Mostar Style is a booker for gigs in France and in Europe
- Tour Support for its bands : van, power amplifier, etc.
- Administrative management of each gig : contracts, musicians paychecks, etc.
The Danube Projekt
Promotion of European music throughout the continent
- Organisation of concerts throughout Europe, opportunities of encounters and exchanges between musicians of different countries
- Development of an independant professional network that will support the emergence of a present-day music European scene
- Support of the revelation of a European identity and the gathering of young generations from the east and the west of the continent.
- Production and exploitation of an intense photographic activity centered around the Danube Projekt’s events.
An original approach of community life
Professional, creative and open to all
- The association operates like a company : it is directed by an artistic director under the supervision of the association’s committee.
- Local benevolent groups take part in the organisation of Mostar Style events and ensure our lasting presence in their countries.
- Internet tools and organisation processes have been developped and are constantly improved. They allow the collaborative work of our teams throughout Europe.